Did you know that eating low carb snacks every few hours of the day is good for your health and well-being? You have to eat about every three hours in order to maintain a steady blood sugar level and keep your energy in balance.
1. Low Carb Snacks vs 3 Big Meals per day
Most people have been taught to eat three big meals per day but this is actually not the best way to set up your eating schedule if having a steady flow of energy is your goal. In addition to having more energy, snacking on low carb foods throughout the day also helps you digest your food easier and aids in burning fat. Eating large meals during the day, especially with a ton of starchy and sugary carbs, is actually preventing proper digestion and fat loss.
2. Low Carb Snack options ?
So what types of low carb snacks can you eat? It is quite simple actually. All you do is snack on food items that are low in carbohydrates and sugars.
3. Suggested Low Carb Snacks
Below we are going to provide you with some suggestions to snack your way into weight loss and higher levels of energy by taking advantage of healthy and nutritious low carb snacks.
- Delicious cheese wrapped around the sandwich meat of your choice.
- Tender roast beef cubes.
- Fresh and creamy cottage cheese (plain)
- A variety of healthy nuts and seeds.
- Hardboiled eggs
- Pre wrapped cheese sticks
- Bell peppers with a low carb filling
- Tuna salad mixed with chopped celery
- Stuffed tomatoes
- Celery sticks stuffed with all natural peanut butter
4. Quick to Prepare and Easy to Eat
All of the above low carb snacking solutions are quick to prepare and easy to eat, especially if you on constantly on the go. Of course there are many other more heavily prepared recipes that you can look into but if you are looking for something convenient then these low carbs snacks are just right.